Tuesday 9 August 2011

Kaka Art Market Event, 7August2011

So sorry everyone, I'am late to update the lastest news and photos for last weekend event of Kaka Art Market due to falling sick after back from the event! I guess my body become weak after go for blood donation + overworked + I have to admit the strongly smell of those  handmade scented soap makes me want to puke and headache. No offence... is only my personal issue which I'm really sensitive to those smell. :0

Today i feel more better and just want to take a chance to say thanks for all support & compliment and who have bought my lovely craft back home...give you all a warm hugs❤❤❤❤ This is my second time to involve this kind of event after the last Pipit events.

Everytime when I set up and displayed my personal craft booth, I just feel like back to college time. The time when we busy to create a good art work ,discussion, set up, displayed just hope have a best presentation for our event. I'm always appreciate of it and it really a part of my sweet memories which cannot be delete.





My Booth. Alot people shooting on my artwork. Can i shout cannot?!  I don't mind if you just shoot for a whole scene of my booth instead of just zoom and focus particular details on my artwork. I just want to protect my creativity. This was what i learnt from taiwan. They very respect on creative work. All the originality creative work will be stop for photography.  But i know in Malaysia i can't stop people to do that. If not later will be say "action" or  bla bla bla or may be no one come to my booth anymore. :) Anyway i still so enjoy and happy to see people appreciate my artwork! And i know the art market is really a wonderful room for alot people to show their photography talent and shoot the thing they found interest.❤❤❤❤



What you guess about this? Alot of people asking me is these are bookmark? Sorry all these are lovely petit food earing. Isn't they are cute and adorable?




All my lovely petit rocking horse has sold out.

 
Thank You!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...