Wednesday 12 October 2011

Busy Life...

This recently I'm really busy for my personal stuff, busy for my design working in the mean while busy preparation new creations for this coming Pipit Wonderful Market 7 until I have no much time to upload more of my latest artwork and updated news to my facebook and blog..sign...:(

I hope, I can have more than 24hours a day with a healthy body so I can do more of the thing that I love to do. I have to admit that most of my time is contribute to the company, working as multimedia designer ! However I'm still enjoy the life of design and love my job...!

One a week, I only left weekend for myself to concentrate on my own craftwork...I know my craft progress might be slow like a snail but I'll never gave up on what I have archieved and always persist to the end




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...