Wednesday 12 October 2011

Elegant Window Wooden Display Case

I have to admit that I'm love to work on woodcraft.
I was so happy and excited when I successed to complete it from start until the end:)  I know there're still have a room to be improve but I'm happy enough with the 1st time result.

This lovely elegant window wooden display case created to be open from behind. As you can see there's a drop ring pull handle at the back which is create by my own.

All is handmaded cut-out of balsawood with alot of patience and love.


Lovely unique flora motif drop ring pull handle which created by my own. It look so adorable...and i love it so much!

How it looks when open from back.

Different perspective view of this wooden display case..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...