Monday 21 November 2011

Delectable Sweet Pastries

A delectable assortment of miniature pastries with a touch of elegance. Such as mini swiss roll, mini chocolate squares, mini blueberry slices, mini mousse slices and many more scrumptious mini pastries.. It's looks so adorable.♥♪♫♣

I personally love how these diverse flavor of petite pastries to have a way of just so nicely on top of gold mirror card which actually glued on the square wood. Are you still remember the Wood Window Display Case that I had created before? Yeah, I going to display them on my lovely shabby wood window display case :)

Each collection composed of 9 pastries. All are individually handsculpt by me out of polymer clay:)





Enjoy your stay &
Hope you like this collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...