Monday 21 November 2011

A little Shabby Window Display Case with Assortment Delectable Pastries

This was how my finishing little wood window display case looks like. It's soft, cozy and appeals to those who love shabby chic.  I absolutely love the idea of filling up the empty little window display case with all my lovely assortment delectable pastries that I created before. ♥♪♫♣. It's just blending so nicely, so effortlessly and give a overall look a touch of unexpected.

Actually before I'm painted it in white shabby chic color, I did painted it in aged vintage dark brown color. I really love the aged vintage dark brown color and it's make quite interesting look. Especially when it come mixing and matching with the assortment pastries which glued on gold mirror card. I'll show it in the following post...

Here's a sneak peak at the shabby wood window display case and how it looks like together with the assortment delectable pastries !

 























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...