Wednesday 4 January 2012

Gorgeous Red Inspiration Sweet Confectionery♥

Today I want to share with you for my lovely little confectionery red bucket which filled up with all confectionery sweet, chocolate churos stick, red-white candies cane stick and spiral red white candies.
Isn't them looks so adorable and gorgeous on the little bucket. I just love it so much :)♥

All these lovely sweet are handmade out of the polymerclay.

The little buckets as you can see here were what I get bought from ARTFRIEND long time ago. I had repainted them with various simple redwhite pattern because the original plain bucket wasn't looks attractive enough. They all just turn out good with different white red pattern concept and absolutely beautiful match with all gorgeous red inspiration sweet confectionery.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...