Monday 26 March 2012

Making Process Arbor Swing Part 1: Bench

Hope everyone of you have a nice weekend holiday. I've my own wonderful yet busy weekend time with bicycle ride around Taman Pertanian Negara, reading & brainstorm, clean up my room, of course most of the time I had spent on my craftworks:) ♥♥

I've get a requested to create an unique and romantic garden wedding. I'm so excited when recieved this ordered and get a chance to do something that I never did before and braindstorm something that new and sweet. So this was what I had proposed: Romantice Garden Wedding with Arbor Swing Themed!

Here's a sneak peak into my journey of process making and preparing for the ardor swing.
Part1: Handmade wood Bench




































[...to be continue]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...