Wednesday 25 April 2012

Elegant & Pretty Garden Arbor Swing Wedding

Hello dear friend of Petit D' Licious,
I wanted to introduce you with this final artpiece of dollhouse which I have completed : Elegant & pretty purple themed wedding: The Garden Arbor Swing Wedding.

It took me almost a month to complete it. Start from brainstorm concept, sketching, and production. As I was only be able doing this at nite time after back from my daily work as graphic designer. This project isn't only involve handsculpt miniature patisserie out of clay but there is a whole lot of carpentry work and sewing to be done as well. Cutting, sandpapering, measuring, painting, miniature sculpting, gown sewing..little heartballooNote...and etc:)

It was hard work, but I was really pretty happy with the overall result of the artwork. It looks so lovely.:) Some how this piece of artwork has a way of looking absolutely unique and dreamy.



































 Make me smile just looking at them. hope they bring a smile to you too!






1 comment:

  1. I LOVE what you did for this Garden Wedding Arbor Swing! You have such a creative imagination! Just beautiful! I hope you are still creating such lovely pieces four years later! ~ Selah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...