Friday 6 April 2012

Lovely Lilac Ombre Cake


Is a dollhouse miniature purple rainbow cake "Lovely Lilac Ombre Cake" in 1/12 dollhouse miniature scale. This was my first time experienced on trying making this ombre layers cake out of the polymer clay. In French, Ombre means "shaded".


6 layers of beautiful muted purple coloured cake slice, layered with white cream in between them. A color fades from a light shade to a darker shade gradually and all carefully hand mixed by me to achieve this wonderful combination of purple. Covered with whipped icing all around. And the texture on sponge is really detailed. I'm always enjoy handsculpted the tough texture out of the polymer clay.

I absolutely love the serene color and softness of this artpiece ...pretty yet stunningly simple!

















I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...