Tuesday 8 May 2012

It's a lovely "Purple" month

Hello friend,
How about your weekend? Hope you all have a nice weekend. Sorry to have a late greeting. I was illness and feeling bad on this past weekend due to heavy coughing & flu which just make me feel dizzy. I know I work slow...

This month will be a "Purple" month :) Why I'm said so..?!

 My last project: Garden Arbor Swing Wedding Project have way of looking abosolutly unique and dreamy with those purple shades colour. This why I suddenly felt a strong urge to create more artwork & patisseries in this lovely shade of color. I feel irresistible to this beautiful palette which just blending so nicely.

Here a sneak peek of miscellaneous pastries in dollhouse miniature 1:12 scale that I had made on last weekend. Keep stay stune to know more what I'm going to do with all these little cake slices.:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...