Thursday 21 June 2012

Petite white sugar lace-Inspired Cake♥

Today I wanted to introduce you this piece of dollhouse miniature cake: White sugar lace-inspired ombre cake which I have completed on my last weekend. A lovely ombre cake covered in sugar paste which make out of polymer clay by me.  The beautiful embossed lace details on the cake gives a unique twist on a classic design, make them looks so stunning & amazing, isn't you think so? I often find  my own ways to make  these minis and  I am satisfied with this 1st attempt on making this delicately beautiful cake which inspired by embroidered lace.

Can you imagined how lovely they are and it could be? I love them so much. They make me smile just looking at them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!







…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Mini Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...