Tuesday 10 July 2012

Making Mango Lattice Top Pie

Well, Happy Tuesday! Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Here's, I just wanted to shown the transformation of my little dollhouse dessert mango pie: from before topping with pastry lattice until a slice has already been cut ready to serve. However, the mango pie shown below was shoot by me before oven-baked. The juicy effect will be added on after baked.

This was my first trial on making this miniature dollhouse dessert - mango pie filled with juicy mango and pastry lattice on top. It's scuplted entirely out from polymer clay. And I'm quite satisfied with the first outcome results.

















…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Mini Hugs






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...