Wednesday 8 August 2012

Miniature dollhouse dessert: Mango Napoleon

My first trial on making the Mango Napoleon dessert out of polymer clay in 1/12 dollhouse miniature scale. I was inspired to make them after I saw a dessert book. I'm still okay with the 1st trial result but I do believe it can be do more better in future:)

Is made up of three layers of puff pastry, and two layers of delicate whipped cream. The top is glazed with icing and little cream with kiwi slice and gold flakes to used to enhance this beautiful french patisserie dessert. Much time and effort had been put into making these little napoleon dessert. Hope you you enjoy this as much as I do! ♥



…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Mini Hugs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...