Wednesday 20 March 2013

Classic French Paris Brest


Hello friend, Happy wednesday!

Here's another lovely creation that I had completed. The 1:12 dollhouse scale patisserie- Classic French Paris Brest garnised with toasted almonds. It sculpted entirely from polymer clay by me with meticulous attention to details on ring-shaped pâte à choux textured. The choux pastry ring was split and filled with a delicate white whipped cream.  For me, this really enhance the beautiful of this  french patisserie dessert and the whole look came together just so adorable and stunning. Isn't you think so?

I really enjoy every second creating this luscious and I hope you enjoy this as much as I do:)

































































…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Mini Hugs !



1 comment:

  1. This Paris Brest is absolutely perfect, it looks so real. By the way I love eating Paris Brest.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...