Tuesday 14 May 2013

Adorable Tray in shabby chic style

Happy Tuesday,

Currently I had working on dollhouse miniature furtinure. So before going introduce my new piece of furniture on next post, I would like to share with you all here with this little adorable miniature dollhouse tray that handcraft by me in shabby chic style. It's beautiful, elegant and make great for decorating a shelf in the kitchen, or tea scenes in the living room. Personal, I'm pleased with how it looks and can't wait to see it to be display together with any scrumptious miniature patisseries, cupcakes, cookies or petit four.

It's looks a little bit plain before the little pink roses and ribbon is create to decor around top hanger of tray. I believe it adds a charm to this simple piece of tray!





…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Mini Hugs !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...