Monday 13 May 2013

Cupcake Chalkboard Signage Display Stand

Hello my friends, Happy Monday to all of you!
How your weekend? I do hope you have a great wonderful weekend and happy mother day with your family:)

I know it's been past few weeks I didn't updated my blog. Thank you for being patient with me. I could only be able concentrate back to my little carftworld in my free time after my daily designer work. But it hard sometime. This why it may take a longer time for me in order to complete the thing. 

Here's another piece of my shabby chic wooden folding display stand. A Cupcake Chalkboard Signage Display Stand with a simple printed-design poster on it which design by myself in the way of chalkboard writing & drawing looks. The final result make me feel like to design more different design of poster for my little signage display stand. And you can also see how I displayed a little shelf case at the bottom with the lovely cupcake.

It's made with lot of loves and efforts. I hope that this little thing will make you smile.
























…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Mini Hugs !



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...