Wednesday 7 August 2013

New Creation Miniature Cake: Strawberry Wafer Sticks Cream Cake

Hello all, Happy Wednesday!!

Here's another one of my new creation miniature dollhouse cake: A beautiful Strawberry Wafer Sticks Cream Cake in 1:12 scale entirely handmade by me.

Beautiful stunning. I had made a creamy vanilla cake with generous cream cover up entire top of cake and the sides surrounded by strawberry wafer sticks which cut in difference length. Simply unique and lovely. A rope ribbon added for decoration to tighten up the sides of strawberry wafer sticks. Sometimes simple is the way to go.


























Thanks for visiting my blog and just share your thought with me:)

…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Big Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...