Sunday 13 October 2013

Dollhouse Miniature Cake: Vanilla Funfetti Layered Slice Cake

Happy Sunday. Today was such a relaxing lazy day for me. I hope that everyone had such a nice and relaxing day too. Well, I'm just want to take a little time to blog about the lovely Vanilla Funfetti Layered Slice Cake that I had completed in miniature dollhouse scale, 1:12

This was my first time experience on  making Vanilla Funfetti Layered Slice Cake. This is a special requested from lovely customer. I'm always happy to take a challenge on create something new and I'm confident that I could turn them well into dollhouse miniature scale even though I'm never make before.

Before I started I've do some research on the dollhouse miniature funfetti and confetti cake to get some inspirations. I'm think the most challenged part for me in this creation was how to sculpt and carefully blend in the multi colored sprinkles nicely inside each layered of cake. I had spent so much time and effort in sculpting them to be meticulous attention to textured details, so they looking like the real cake. Jumbo quins sprinkles added to the top of whipped vanilla frosting to give an extra special touch of each slice cake. Simply adorable and fun!

Be frank, before I get the successful results of the lovely funfetti cake,  I had failure experience along the making process too. I had been trial over for 2 times on  color testing and the textured sculpting which personally I'm still feel unsatisfied with the result turned out. But, I'm never give up on trying and learnt from the mistake. On 3rd time trying, I's so happy finally I could get the successful results with the right color and the textured details of  miniature funfetti cake slices. You can imagine how excited I am for that moment when I see everything turned out just right and lovely like what I'm hoping for with my own style. So much skills and patience required to completed this but I'm still enjoyed making them. I hope they make you smile too when looking on them. :)











…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Big Hugs & lots of love

3 comments:

  1. I really like the tray with sweets.
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great! Your cakes are really amazing. It's the first time that I'm here, but I'm sure I will visit your blog very often :)
    Ciastka wyglądają wspaniale. Cały zestaw jest prześliczny. Jestem tu po raz pierwszy, ale wiem, że będę tu zaglądać o wiele częściej :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...