Thursday 3 October 2013

Work on Progress- Round Side Table in dollhouse miniature furniture scale

Hello to you all, wishing you all have a wonderful week and new month of October.
It's been a while, I'm just want to take a little time to created my 1st post of October, a little updated on my progress.

Recently I had been busy on some custom ordered and in the mean while working on my new creations. It's really challenge for me and I hope I can be more productive, create more and more lovely artwork near future. I'm so gratitude and thank you so much for everyone who supporting on me and my shop . It's really mean a lots to me. Stay tune.

So here's I wanted to introduce you with my new woodcraft that I had completed - the lovely round side table with curved leg which hand cutting by myself with lot of love and patient in dollhouse miniature furniture scale.  I'm always loved the ideas to make the table leg in curved way and it is a challenge part for me which I've to handling with care while hand cutting the wood. I had painted the table top to be Tiffany blue color with table leg in white. It's simply unique and adorable.










This table now is ready for my English afternoon tea themed project. Here's a sneak peek on how it looks like together with the dessert ware. Yes I'm make another new version of 3-tier cake stand too.

















…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Big Hugs & lots of love




2 comments:

  1. Que bonita mesa para colocar el juego de café y los deliciosos manjares que pondrás en el expositor!!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the table and the accessories on it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...