Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas French Berries Tarte topped with profiteroles in 1/12th miniature dollhouse Food

Gorgeous Christmas French Berries Tart topped with profiteroles in 1:12 scale dollhouse miniature scale.

This was my first experienced on making this French Berries Tart topped with profiteroles in miniature dollhouse scale 1:12 which inspired by the real photo of tart pastry. I'm so much enjoyed the process of making something new. Sometime I will added other things or an extra things which make different from my initial ideas.

I had made a chocolate custard tart base with topped side surrounding by petite cream puffs which all individually hand-sculpt by me with a lots of love and efforts. Then, filled the middle with mixed fruit berries from raspberries, strawberries and blueberries. I also added holly leaves and a little "Buon Natale" greeting chocolate bar in top between berries to enhance the overall beauty of this tart! Very stunning.

Beautiful in the details! Each piece is carefully and lovingly hand made by me with meticulous attention to details, from each fruits, raspberries, strawberries, berries, profiteroles and the tart.

It would be perfect festive touch and looks great to your miniature dollhouse bakery scene.




















…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Big Hugs & lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...