Monday 23 December 2013

Dollhouse Miniature Pastry 1:12: Raspberry tart

I had handmade these  raspberry tart in dollhouse miniature scale. I love how they looks like. Personally, I would think that miniature raspberry was kind of complicated task to be created with beautiful intricate details in miniature size which request a lot of patience. It's one of the task that I would like to challenge always. They are truly lovely in tiny size and very eye catching in red. That's the reason why I always couldn't resist to learn, explore and turning them into miniature dollhouse scale.  I'm experienced from many trial and and learnt from the error on the making before I getting this result. So, it really doesn't matter for me how long it takes or more extra time in the making as long as they are beautiful in the details. That's truly my passion.















…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Big Hugs & lots of love

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! These look so dainty and so delicious! What a simple and elegant raspberry tart!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this post thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...