Wednesday 4 December 2013

Gorgeous Christmas Candy Cane Cake

Gorgeous Christmas Candy Cane Cake on luxurious gold cake stand handmade lovingly by me in 1:12 dollhouse miniature scale.

I so glad that I could added this wonderful piece of Christmas cake into my Christmas Collection 2013.

This beautiful cake which sides surrounded by Christmas candy cane with a red silk bow tied it around. Rudolph, Christmas tree cookies and red swirl lollipop together with elegant whipped cream decor in between on top of cake that generous spread with fake snowflakes. All cookies are handicraft by myself. There is a little "Merry Christmas" greeting tag in between the cream to enhance the beauty of this cake too! Very stunning and eye catching! That's truly my goal to make it as beautiful as possible and intricately detailed!

These all are handmade entirely by me with lots of love, imagination and truly unique to my own brand. I hope you enjoy it as much as I'm enjoy creating them :)


















…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Big Hugs & lots of love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...