Tuesday 11 February 2014

Beautiful handmade Gift Bags in 1:12 scale dollhouse miniature scale.

Hello Everyone,

Yeah, I'm back from my long holiday of Chinese New Year. GONG XI FATT CHAI to everyone who celebrating. I hope your days was great so far.

I loved design and handmade some beautiful paperwork packaging by myself.

Here's the beautiful lovely Floral themed gift bags which was handmade lovingly and assembled by myself with white rope (string) handle in one inch scale. Its final touches filled with pretty pink tissue paper inside. These perfect gift bags you can filled them with the small presents of your choice.





…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Big Hugs & lots of love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...