Wednesday 16 April 2014

Easter Miniature Collections~Chocolate Easter Bunny

Hello everyone,

It been awhile I didn't updated my blog. This was what I had been working on my past week for my new project of Easter! It's was my first time ever working on Ester Miniature's!

Here's my first tried experienced on handsculpting these all cute chocolate bunnies and I'm so happy with the result how they turn out. It's really a new challenges for me and I've a fun along the process of making. They're so cute and I can't stop on making them:)






















My new collections of Miniature Chocolate Easter Bunny gift box:










 …ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Big Hugs & lots of love

















1 comment:

  1. They are really wonderful! I've tried to make some chocolate bunnies too but I've made mine as earrings :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...