Wednesday 16 April 2014

Easter Wonderland Garden Tray with Bunnies & Easter Egg in miniature dollhouse scale 1:12

A gorgeous Easter Spring Wonderland Garden Tray with Bunnies and Easter Egg in miniature dollhouse scale 1:12

I hope my Easter basket have something different from ordinary. So, I  handmade a beautiful miniature moss grass tray basket by myself to use it for decorate as mini Easter spring wonderland garden. It's accompanied decorated with flowers roses, cute white chocolate Ester bunnies and together beautiful pastel blue hollow egg which filled with little colored Easter eggs on the moss grass to archive the spring scenery. Very stunning and intricately detailed!

These all are handmade entirely by me with lots of love, imagination and truly unique to my new brand collection of Easter! I hope it may bring you a smile!

























 …ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Big Hugs & lots of love



3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...