Monday 11 August 2014

NEW Creation of pretty Fuschia Ranunculus flowerPastel Rainbow Layered Cake in dollhouse miniature scale 1:12.

Hello all, I hope you all have a wonderful brand new week and a marvelous month of august so far.

I feel so sorry not updated my blog frequently due on my heavy loaded of graphic project recently. But I'm still here,  try my best and keep on create some new creations for every month.

This was what I did on past few week ago. I believe some of you might seen it before on my facebook page. The ranunculus flowers that I was handmade for my dollhouse pastel rainbow layered cake without using any cutting mold. This was my first time experience attempted on making this lovely fuschia ranunculus flower. They look like a cross between my favorite peony and ranunculus. 

The most tricky part for me in making this ranunculus flower are how to get mixed a realistic coloring of fuschia that I'm looking for and the consistent sizes for each petals. As I did not use any flower cutter in making this ranunculus flower so I've to hand control well along the way I kneading the clay for each petals size and assemble them. It's really a good challenge practice on making this and I will keep on exploring how to making a realistic ranunculus flower in future.

















NEW Creation of pretty Fuschia Ranunculus flowerPastel Rainbow Layered Cake in dollhouse miniature scale 1:12.





…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Big Hugs & lots of love




2 comments:

  1. I think your ranunculus are perfect, and love the fuschia colour. Very pretty cakes, as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...