Monday 5 January 2015

THROWBACK: Christmas Collections 2014~White Christmas Gingerbread House Wonderland

Finally, I'm returning from my vacation and have recharged the batteries with fresh mind and soul. I was too busy enjoying my holiday:) Now, I'm back and start slowing work back on my craft. I hope to be more creative this year and bring more many new work creations for this brand new year.  A very Happy (belated) New Year 2015 to you all!! I wish everyone of you have a happy and prosperous New Year 2015

Here's throwback some of my Beautiful Christmas collection that I had created for 2014!
White Christmas Gingerbread House Wonderland that I had handmade in Dollhouse Miniature 1/12 scale. This was my first tried making Gingerbread House! Everything that you see are handmade by myself.










…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Mini Hugs 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...