Sunday 1 February 2015

Hello February

Hello everyone, Happy First day of February to you all and have a wonderful weekend!

It's been a while I didn't updated my work and post my updated. I'm still here, have been work slowly on the past month! Now I'm feels more motivates and do really need to catch up on my crafts. Will be more new creations coming on this lovely brand new month.

I had end my lovely weekend; first day of February with started making all these lovely soft shades color floral for my new projects~a dollhouse miniature NAKED LAYERED CAKE. Something new I wanted tried out and challenge to make. Stay tuned!

























…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it & Be Happy!
Big Hugs 

2 comments:

  1. Preciosas flores!!!! Me encantará seguir tu próximo proyecto!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers in the foreground but also like the Naked Layer cake in the background! Look forward to seeing more of it as it looks really good to me, thus far! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...