Wednesday 29 April 2015

Custom Ordered Part (1): Dollhouse Miniature Woodcraft Decor Accessories

It's really been a long time I didn't' work on woodcraft!
Here's a sneak peak on some dollhouse miniature wooden accessories that custom made by me for someone lovely in sweet shabby pink white themed. Thank you so much for your faith in me and your support! I'm really enjoyed and always have fun a long the way of making them:)

This was another new piece of bakery bread box that painted in shabby pastel pink by me. Simply a touch of feminine!


















I had also tried making a beautiful shabby vintage photo frame out of polymer clay too . This was my first time experiment on making my own photo frame ornament without using commercial mold. I'm really love how it looks like.




















…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Big Hugs & lots of love


1 comment:

  1. I love your bread box, frame and other mini accessories. How you do it, that is realy cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...