Monday 4 May 2015

Everything just so lovely on Dollhouse Miniature Trolley Cart

Everything on Wooden Trolley Cart which handmade in dollhouse miniature scale 1:12 by me.

I just wanted to share some lovely pictures, how I've play around and simply assembly together with all the sweet lovely shabby ornament, desserts and roses flowers that I've made on my lovely handmade shabby pink trolley cart! Everything are handmade individually by me with lot of love and time!

Simply soft romantic feminine feel! 



















…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Mini Hugs !

3 comments:

  1. Qué carrito tan encantador, al igual que tus pasteles y flores!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Delightful!!!! It all looks soooooo Pretty! I love your arrangement on the trolly cart and I especially love your layered cake under glass; which is too pretty to eat! :)) The pink trolly has lovely feminine curves and all of the flower arrangements really set the tone for a garden party in progress. The suspended rose ball on the handle makes the perfect finishing touch.... Well done Pui Yie and... please do it again! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...