Tuesday 16 June 2015

Blueberry-Blackberry Miniature Collections for 2015

New collection of "Blueberry-Blackberry Miniatures" for 2015. Sweetness of SUMMER! All handmade lovingly by me in 1:12 dollhouse miniature scale. They are truly unique to my own brand style. Very stunning and scrumptious like real life!  Much time and effort had been put into making them all. I always cares about attention to details which I really like to see. That's truly my passion. All the shaded toned color of berries are carefully mixed by myself to archive an impressive result.

▼Delightful Dollhouse Miniature Blueberries Swiss Roll Cake







▼Dollhouse Miniature 1/12th Wild Blueberry-Blackberry Charlotte Cake



















▼Dollhouse Miniature 1/12th Blueberry-Blackberry Mascarpone Tart


















































…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Mini Hugs !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...