Tuesday 16 June 2015

Oval light Cheesecake loaf with French Macarons in 1:12 scale dollhouse miniature scale

Oval light Cheesecake loaf with french Macarons which handmade lovingly by me in 1:12 scale dollhouse miniature scale. I'm really love how this centerpiece of cake turned out! Something Unique and Elegance!

My New collection of "Blueberry-Blackberry miniatures" in purple themed for 2015. Sweetness of SUMMER!

I'm fancy the soft cottony type of light cheesecake!

This beautiful soft cottony cheese cake made in oval shaped with fantastic purple themed french macarons place filled on topped! I wanted this light cheesecake to be light lemon berry flavor so I had make it in soft light purple color and lightly dusted a little brown chalk on top to give it a bake looks. I've even carefully handsculpt to give it some lovely texture to make this cake looks moist and spongy. Just so irresistible!

I hope you enjoy looking through my collection as much as I have enjoyed creating them!

These all are handmade entirely by me with lots of love, much time, efforts, imagination and truly unique to my own brand.






…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Mini Hugs !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...