Wednesday 23 December 2015

Cut Christmas Mixed Berries Cake and A slice of cake in 1/12th miniature dollhouse Christmas Cake

Cut Christmas Mixed Red Berries Cake and A slice of cake which handmade lovingly by me in Dollhouse Miniature Scale 1:12

A touch of red and very holiday festive cake! Delightful Mixed Red Berries Bundt cake!

This sweetness bundt cake with luxurious mixed red berries fruits filled in the middle. I had decided to make a cut off slice in order giving a glimpse into inside the cake which handsculpt with red berries filling and you can enjoy overlooking at the lovely cake texture details as well.  Yeah, I always love to giving my cake texture with melticulous intricate details! :)



 


I hope you enjoy looking through my collection as much as I have enjoyed creating them!


…ἒ♥---------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Mini Hugs !

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...