Wednesday 23 December 2015

Snowman themed Christmas Collection 2015

Here's my Snowman themed Collection Cake that I made for my Christmas 2015. Amazing fun, red vibrant, merry and bright Christmas Cake collection.

I have so much fun making these all. I hope you enjoy my snowmen Christmas cake collection.

▼ Christmas Snowman Cake with Merry Christmas bunting topper which handmade lovingly by me in Dollhouse Miniature Scale 1:12

A Vibrant Red Velvet Cake which side beautify surrounding with festive snowmen cookies. With red sprinkles on the topped middle and mini Merry Christmas ribbon paper bunting topper to decorated this lovely cake. They really eye catching and enhance the overall beauty of this cake too! Very festive touch!




















▼ Peek-a-boo Hidden Snowman Red Velvet Pound Cake in Dollhouse Miniature Scale 1:12

You will be delighted with its intricate textured details!

Truly unique Christmas red velvet Pound Cake with secret hidden snowman inside! Beautifully decorated with cheerful peppermint candies as decoration on top of white drizzle. Simply stunning. Definitely giving a festive touch and looks great to your miniature dollhouse Christmas scene or miniature Christmas holiday dessert table!

 

































▼A Cute sliced Peekaboo Hidden Snowman Red Velvet Pound Cake which final finished wrapped in cellophane bag by myself with sweet treat gold label presented on top of the packaging give everything an extra special touch. Simply adorable! Definitely giving a festive touch and looks great to your miniature dollhouse Christmas scene or miniature Christmas holiday dessert table!

































I hope you enjoy looking through my collection as much as I have enjoyed creating them!


…ἒ♥---------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Mini Hugs !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...